How can I help?
You can give through our church:
- Long-Term Needs: Equipment Trailer
We are equipping our church trailer in order to make short term trips to affected areas. You can give towards equipment and supplies that will be taken and used to help with cleanup and restoration. Call Kirk Wooldridge at 512-255-3454 to arrange a drop-off time or to get a list of needed items. Take a look at this link for a list of equipment needed.
- Recommended Donation Sites:
- FBCRR IS GOING. Pastor Jared and Kirk are working with a team of volunteers and talking to our partner churches trying to determine the best time for us to go. Currently, we have two existing partnerships, one with First Baptist Church Deweyville, Texas and the other with New Shores Baptist in Sweeney, Texas. Check the website often for updates.
We are putting a team together to return to Deweyville, Texas to help a church that has been flooded. Deweyville is on the border with Louisiana and just north of Orange.
We will be leaving on Friday, December 1st and returning Sunday, December 3rd. If you have the desire to help and have the ability to get off work for a couple days, here are the details:
Need to pack work clothes, gloves, eye protection, tools that would be helpful for drywall installation and clean up.
We will be staying in the education building of the church. The buildings are air conditioned and showers are provided in the Gym. Bring an air mattress, pillow, and your teddy bear or whatever you need to sleep
Call Allen Grim at 512-255-3889 for more information or to sign-up.
Bay City Area Hurricane Relief (3rd Trip)
- Trip Details: Our third mission trip to help a church outside of Bay City, TX get cleaned up from Hurricane Harvey. The trip will focus on installation and sanding of sheetrock. Only basic skills will be used- you can still attend even if you don’t have sheetrock experience.
- Trip Leader: Ken Stites
- Dates: November 27-28 (Monday/Tuesday) Leaving: 5 AM Monday and returning: 9 PM Tuesday
- The Cost: Free
- Transportation: Carpooling
- Lodging, Meals, and Showers: At our host church
- The Church We Are Helping: New Shores Baptist Church
- For More Info, Bring List, Or To Sign-Up: Email Trip Leader Ken Stites at firstname.lastname@example.org