We will seek to create an "others-oriented" culture and to be a safe place for all people to connect with God.
Colossians 4:5 “Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity.”
The vision is that we would be a church where:
- Guests come to our church and it is evident that we have thought about the guest experience as much as we have thought about the member experience.
- A guest can hardly leave our building without being welcomed and invited to a Sunday school class or invited to lunch with a family.
- Church members come on Sunday morning anticipating their interactions with guests as much as they do their interactions with other Believers.
- Our church is known in the community as the place where people with a rough past, sinful baggage, and obvious hurts can find unconditional acceptance, not just in Christ, but also in our people.
- We will strive to think through the mind of a lost person, or person new to our church, when designing programming, facilities, and events.
- We will train our people to be our greatest “first impression” tool we have.